Thanks Amanda for the link up!
- My nephew is in town now!
- 7 Months old!! He's such a busy and awesome little guy. He does the crab crawl a lot and this is how our monthly photo shoot ended up;)
- Sadie had it made in the shade while my family was here. Her and
RaphaelLandon played non stop and she slept for almost the entire day after they left. She loves company.
- Speaking of Raphael...
- I loved seeing Tate get to hang out with my parents. Here he is with my Mom:
- Girls night this Sunday night. The lake, pizza, movie and wine. I'd say it's about time I go to a girls night! :D
- The City Harmonic is coming to our city in October and tickets are dirt cheap. We bought 3 (one for Adam) I am SO excited and it's at a Church so it will be a small concert.
- Physio. My achilles is much better and has been taped all week. I am allowed to run for 10 minutes today;) and am not recommended to run my long run this weekend. I am not so sure if I will have a PR at this race now because I've not been running for 2.5 weeks. There is another fall race though in October and I will not be including hills for that training ;)
- There is something about local fresh carrots. I loved these purple carrots that I got from the market last Saturday. How pretty are they?!
Fave market food?
What does a girls night need to include for you? (or a guys night :)