- My baby is 6 months old today!! While I was putting in my pampers points last night, the age indicator moved from newborn to baby. :( Nothing to be sad about though because he gets more and more fun everyday. Like recently he started looking at me and "waving", I don't think he gets what it means, but it's freakin adorable.
- On my run yesterday I ended up having a running partner! Totally random, right?! It was fun to run with someone for half of my run, though. He was an older gentleman and only started running when he was 50.
- Have you ever packed everything up and gone to the beach for 3 minutes? Yeah, that was us yesterday. It was boiling hot at our house and at the coast it was cold and windy. For crying out loud, people had sweaters on. Gahh, time for a vacation somewhere warm!
- Instead we stopped at a lake on the way home and had a beach-food picnic and Sadie swam in the lake. P.S Someone (Baby T) loved the lake yesterday!!
- This is pretty funny and true. Instagramming at it's finest.
- I need some advice- would you guys go to The Outer Banks or Hilton Head for vacation?!
- Cuddles!! xo
- Tomorrow night we're having a couple of friends over for games, ice cream sundaes and a bonfire. Talk about good fuel for my long run on Saturday, eh?
Those are my Thursday Thoughts for the week. I'm linking up with Amanda today for her Thinking Out Loud Post