1. I'm thinking about the young Canadian soldier who lost his life yesterday in Ottawa due to a careless gunman. I'm praying for comfort for his family and friends.
2. This morning was an early one. As in 3:58 early. Umm, yeah. Little man must be cutting teeth because he was up every hour and just not being himself. I gave him infant tylenol, fed him and we played with Sadie and some of his toys before putting him back to bed. He's been catching some much-needed zzz's while his mommy is depending on coffee.
3. Kenny's been working day shifts so I haven't been able to make it to the gym. That combined with rainy days makes me a little anxious ha! I'm going to try to make something work today in between his night shift!
I like these rules:
5. Speaking of him and since it's Thursday. Let's do a nine month tbt ;) Here he is at 2 weeks old.
6. So you know you're a mom when you get super excited that baby food pouches are on for $1.00
7. My friend Courteney is hosting her inaugural race this weekend! A 5km along our local trail. I'm super excited for it. What makes it even more exciting? It's not timed! This is good news for an injured runner ;)
8. Sorry for the dental hygiene humor, but this is so funny to me. I always notice in movies or on t.v how people brush their teeth at turbo speeds (i.e Carrie in Homeland) Here's a good tutorial for y'all ;)
9. T loves seeing himself on the camera or even pictures of little kids. This makes for good selfies ha!
10. Coffee because, well 3:58am is an early start.
What are some of your Thursday Thoughts?
How many gym days/exercise days do you typically have a week?
Are you a turbo speed brusher? tsk tsk ha!