- Coffee. Coffee. Tate rang in his 3 month birthday early this morning at 2:58 with an early am snack. He chatted with me and chewed on his fists for 45 minutes before falling back asleep (it was the cutest thing) Then Kenny got home from extra duty and I talked to him for a few minutes. Then Tate woke up at 5:30 for the morning. Like I said...coffee. coffee.
- Throwback Thursday. I don't usually post a tbt picture, but I was surfing through my old facebook photos and I had to post one, err two (on instagram) There's a whole treasure of oldies when you start going through your photos of me.
Nathan, Adam, Beth, Kenny and I back in 2006.
- Froyo date with Chrissy. Mmmm.
- We went to visit Ariel yesterday. Tate seemed really interested in her. Maybe he's already thinking he'll be her protective older (by 3 months haha) cousin;)
- Today is a gym day. Right after I post this, I'm going to find a workout so I'll be ready to go once I get there. I think it's an arm and stepper kind of day.
- It's raining and cold here today. I find lighting a candle helps take the dreariness away :)
- I was chosen, along with 499 other bloggers, to try out Vega bars. I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my box of bars or protein powder. I can't remember which one I am receiving :)
- I am so excited to really start training for my fall races. I feel good about not signing up for any Spring or Summer races. I feel I need the spring and summer to get back on my feet and work on speed a bit. I've been eyeing Hal Higdon's training programs. I followed his plan when I trained for my first half in 2009 and it was a success. Since then I've just been going on my own plans. Time for Hal to help me out with a PR;)
What are some of your Thursday Thoughts?
Ever try Vega protein? What's your favourite protein?
Do you prefer racing in the summer or fall?