My maternity leave is coming to a close soon as I'm officially back to work on January 5th so I am cherishing every little moment and day with this awesome kid.
Here's what it looks like for Tate heading into month #10!
- moved from the 8th to the 10th percentile for weight! ;) We're now sitting at 17.45 lbs
- started waving
- repeats some sounds after us
- went into nursery at Church for the first time
- went to his babysitter's for the first time. She thankfully took him in a little earlier than January for a few days here and there with work
- waves at Sadie every morning, and calls her "Ahhhh!"
- his first tooth erupted (his 8-1 for my dental friends)
- started giving kisses!
- drinking water out of his sippy cup (he's not a huge fan of water just yet, though)
- has developed some "attitude" or "personality" ;) such as hitting things and swatting things he doesn't like.
- growls when I ask "What does Sadie say?"
- high fives!
- walks along furniture and pulls himself up (has perfected it since last month)
- we have had to baby proof the electrical outlets
- "throws" the ball back to Sadie (actually rolls it)
- is obsessed with the t.v. remote
These monthly photos are getting harder and harder to get haha! This is what some of them look like, just being honest here. This kid is on the move and does not want to be on his back ;)
and one more because this little moose hat just kills me!
Love, love, love you!