Instead of blogging (which I promise to work harder at) this is what I've been up to:
- biking 30km with some fab ladies
- drooling over Fabletics clothes. I ordered my first outfit and now I am hooked. If you are considering ordering some clothes, use my code and I'll get $10 towards ! Whoop Whoop!!
My code is: http://www.fabletics.ca/invite/57357298/
I want these pants next:
- loving Body Pump again. For the past few months I've been avoiding any exercises like squats, lunges, burpees, etc. in hopes of getting my achilles to heal up (ha- see what I did there?) Running on the other hand continues to aggravate it, and me.
- Check out the hat head on this kid! haha!!
- and so this happens now...
- Supper was festive last night thanks to Pinterest! Stuffed jack-o-lantern peppers!
- Tate woke up last night a little after Kenny got home from work and he was so excited to see his Daddy. I think the feelings were mutual ;)
|"Mom, that flash is a little bright!"|
- I'm off for a dental hygiene appointment now. Gahh, I've started to not like going to mine anymore in fear of developing cavities. Hope I have a clean record today;)
What's on your agenda today?
Are you binge watching any particular shows these days?
Have you been inspired by Pinterest lately?