- 4.2-5.8lbs, 17-18inches long.
- About the size of a durian fruit,what the heck is that?!
- According to thebump, in Daddy terms, he's about the size of a ukulele. He'll be this size until week 36 and then he'll be the size of a beach ball. Nice! lol!
Total weight gain/loss? +20 lbs since the beginning.
Sleep? Pretty good, although I wake up ridiculously early. As in 4:30-5:00 am. Yeah.
Symptoms? The usual;) Just normal preggo symptoms
Labor signs? just some tightening, aka Braxton Hicks
Miss anything? some wine:P
- Monday night yoga class
- a tabata workout.
- Running has been iffy this week because my belly has been a bit achy so I wasn't about to push it. I just realized this week how quickly my walks with Sadie add up-easily 5 km per day, so that's exercise! :)
- The Santa Shuffle (5km) was this past Saturday and it was a lot of fun, was my slowest 5k to date, but I enjoyed myself. It definitely got me in the spirit with all the Santa attire:)
- Being off work. Ahhh, I really needed that.
- Getting more nursery things!! :)
- Staff Christmas Party. Two turkey dinners in December is fine with em!
- Deep Water (Church) baby shower. I truly have the best friends!
Looking forward to?
- Having Kenny off this week so we can tackle the nursery and finish it! We have everything, it just has to come together!
- Getting our Christmas tree :D