1. To avoid traffic I started leaving the house @5:40am to get to the gym, workout, shower and to work for 7:30. It works out great because my workout is done for the day and I sat in zero traffic.
2. We met one neighbor so far. He has a baby Chihuahua named Jade. I thought her name was James and thought it was such a cute name for a Chihuahua. P.S Maggie is bigger than Jade.
|her new hiding/creeping place.|
3. Kenny is going to Haiti on a missions trip in less than a month.
4. Working one extra hour at work allows me to avoid traffic on the way home. Double yay to no traffic both ways.
5. I am excited to get a pumpkin for our front step. and some hay?
6. I am so excited for Thanksgiving (Canadian) this weekend. One of my favorite Holidays. I am secretly excited that I am not running in the Valley Marathon Half this year because I always avoid eating a candy apple and baked potato at the Fall Fair the day before. I would like another medal though...
7. I am going to run on the trail by our house tomorrow a.m. I'll let you know if I see a coyote. Fingers crossed.
8. I bought a Forerunner 210. I sold my Timex Ironman watch because it was a tad big for my wrist. Also, I got it for 50% off.
9. Today is my last day of being 26. Derp. 27 tomorrow!
10. I am currently loving the song Submarines by The Lumineers.