Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Monday!
I love this Holiday weekend. It usually involves a half marathon down in the Valley, but it was a nice break to not run it this year. I spent the weekend in Cape Breton with my family.
Here are a few of the things I am thankful for this past week. Feel free to get in on the fun!
161. crisp fall air which is great for running
|that's right...a new Garmin. and I love it.|
Also, I love making $0.07 on a run.
162. getting to visit with my Dad. Not under perfect circumstances (his sister (and my Aunt) passed away this weekend:( ), but I was very happy to get to spend time with him.
163. Starbucks Birthday Drink; soy sugar free cinnamon dolce latte. Would be over $5... gotta splurge when it's free!
164. hanging out with Kenny all day Friday- sushi and a walk
|stepped right in a big pile of dog crap|
|one of my favorites: green dragon roll|
165. a potential running buddy a couple of doors down!
166. we're planning a trip in the New Year:D I'll let you know the details when I know them...
167. a paid Holiday today! Happy Thanksgiving!
168. a drive + coffee with Katie. I love catching up!
169. getting to hang out with my Barry, Iris and the kiddos
|a hug from Zuki|
170. a 3-day work week!
Any multitudes this week?