October is moving right along, right? This weekend brought very chilly temps to our region, even a little bit of frost. This might be a long week for me because I have to do something work related on Friday, so here's my multitudes to set my week off on a positive note!
As always, feel free to play along! I love hearing your multitudes!
171. apple picking!!
172. installing a new light in our house- one improvement at a time!
173.getting my work licensing cost out of the way. blah. (It's nice to have it out of the way)
174. Sunday afternoon at my in-laws house
175. free Photobooth app from Starbucks
176. hot coffee on a super chilly fall weekend
177. good music and sermon at Church. My second week of greeting people went smoothly!
178. taking Dad out for cheesecake last week while he was home
|salted caramel cheesecake and a blueberry cheesecake|
179. researching for our possible Spring vacation... I'll let you know later this week
180. fresh spaghetti squash from my brothers garden for supper last night
Share yours, I'd love to hear them!