So. Onto Multitude Monday! As always, please feel free to play along either on your blog or in the comments below!
181. lots of family time the past few weeks
182. my sister in law recovering from surgery she had last week
183. food prepping for a few hours on Saturday night...makes for easy meals throughout the week
184. a 'coffee' date with Marsha last week...at McDonald's ;)
185. getting a third person for our relay team in November. Should be a fun race!
team name: Caper Connection
186. Chloe finding the chairs I've had my eyes on for a few months. She found them for $69, the best I could find them for was $189!!
|metal vintage chairs|
187. feeling cozy inside with pjs on and a coffee while reading blogs. Sounds similar to my weekend morning routine;)
188. sitting through an dental course a few weeks ago. It was very interesting and the speaker was a New Yorker...I could listen to his accent all day long! Speaking of New York- I am watching my old stomping grounds of Long Island going underwater! Be safe out there, people!
189. my new iPhone5 surviving a fall down the rocks and paritally landing in a puddle during a hike last weekend. Thanks to my sister-in-law Leah for rescuing it. I guess I will get an
190. traffic-free commute to work in the morning, thanks to my new morning routine (which may or may not include a 5:45am gym date)