Hello again! It seems as though I have fallen off the blogging wagon for the past week. You would be correct. I've been packing up our apartment, working and sleeping. Moving is umm, a lot of work. Exciting, though!
This is a busy week for us because we're moving on Thursday!! Can you believe it?! Our closing date is finally here and we're moving to our house. We were saying how fast these past 5 months went by.
Here's what's making me happy & thankful this week:
141. We're finished with being part-time superintendants!! If that comes as a surprise to you, I tried not to talk about it (a lot) on my blog because I was afraid it would turn my blog into a negative-aura place. Haha, I really despised the job and you would not believe the huge weight off my shoulders this brings me. I am seriously sooo happy to have that part of my life behind me. Cheap rent, yes, but so much stress and inconvenience. Ok, so back to the happy thought, we're finished! :D
142. Attending our very first small group with our Church. Our amazing friends Dean + Brenda are the hosts for our group and we both feel so lucky to be a part of their group.
143. Working a few extra hours this week! That never hurts, right?
144. Getting my official gym membership, it's on my keychain now. No more "3-day visit" cards because I am legit now:)
145. Running my 5th half marathon last weekend. Recap tomorrow!
146. Having Barry, Iris and the kids here for a night last week
147. Sitting by the ocean with my hubby.
148. 8 Tracks, more specifically, the September Mornings playlist. Perfect for a fall Saturday morning!
149. Convincing Rach + Dan to do a relay run with me this November. I'm prediciting another seriously fun weekend with them + Katie. This time, a full weekend at our house! It's a 3 way relay run, each leg is 7km in order to make up 21.1km (half marathon) Instead of a running shirt, your kit comes with bright yellow running sleeves. Cool, right?!
150. Getting a haircut and color. It's been last Christmas since I've had my hair colored so the blond highlights were most definitely showing through. Now it's nice and dark again. I love the length too, especially for running.
- and this one, of course. We get our house this week!!!!!!
Anything special happening this week or happened last week?