Happy Monday! Monday around here calls for Multitude Monday, a list of 10 things that happened over the past week that make me smile on Monday. Play along, it makes Monday's a little happier!
131. meeting up with my school friends for two evenings. We haven't been together since May so it was awesome to be able to hang out together again. Best thing? Nobody has changed:)
Umm, no photos of us together from the weekend!
132. getting a gym membership at my favorite gym. Thanks to being a Hygienist, I get it 50% off!
133. working an extra day on Friday
134. 15km run on Saturday, I planned to run 18, but my Garmin died. Not gonna lie, I didn't complain when it died;)
135. a date with Kenny on Saturday to my favorite little town (about an hour away). This is the same town where I ran a half marathon last October.
|a delicious piece of pizza...with walnuts on top!|
136. having only one week left of being (part-time) Superintendants. no.more.noise.complaints.
137. fall weather
138. Kenny bought gummy vitamins. I normally eat >3 per day, but now Kenny is onto me and knows why we run out of them way before we should :D
139. pictures of my nephews first day of school. So cute!
|I stole this from my sister Leah :o|