Multitude Monday time. First of all, Happy Labour Day! Enjoy your day off and think of some multitudes today;) As always, feel free to join in on the fun...
121. September. I absolutely love this time of year.
122. 41 km bike ride on Saturday. Recap tomorrow!
123. lunch out with Kenny, Dean and Margaret Ann
124. purging our apartment for another yard sale. There is something so refreshing with getting rid of junk... and making sure it doesn't make its way to our new house.
125. Labour Day!
126. a little school reunion with my girls this Thursday night. Thai food and a lot of laughs comin' up...
|love and miss these girlies!|
127. the fact that I am not going back to school this year; no homework, assignments or 3 hour long dental appointments to do!
128. DD pumpkin spice coffee! What a way to kick off September;)
129. running 16km (10 miles) this morning. I came this close to not running today. You know that saying... "Sore today or sorry tomorrow"...
130. we. get. our. house. this. month!!!
Labour Day plans? We're heading to a picnic with some friends in a couple of hours
Flavored coffee fan? What's your fave? I always love my pumpkin anything, but I also love chocolate flavored coffees!
Multitudes from this past week?