Happy Monday! Time for another Multitude Monday. Feel free to play along, either in the comments or on your own blog!
81. seeing my nephew Adam! Hadn't seen him since October and we had a super fun evening.
82. working a full work week at my new job. I'm slowly learning the
floss ropes of the office.
83. getting our new table. It's now in our living room and I looove it.
84. having fun roomies for the past 6 months. Beth and Adam moved out Friday to their beautiful, new house.
85. Aleve. 4 days of head + neck aches calls for some good pills.
86. getting the highest score at mini-putt with Adam and Kenny. lol;)
87. watching the women's marathon yesterday morning. Talk about inspiration!
88. getting my tweet favorited by the one and only Kara Goucher. Seriously!!
89. possibly going camping this week. S'mores time...
90. 52 days until our house. You knew I was going to include this one, right?!
Did you watch the Women's Marathon?
Mini Putt: love it? or prefer real golf?