I have not been near my blog since Tuesday. Since I started my full-time job last week (working by myself) ...and I am beat. Seriously, I come home and go for a nap. I hope it only takes me a little bit to get used to working again, because I had no energy for anything! Running/the gym took a back burner and napping stepped up to the plate...
No excuses this week I tell ya, none!
111. having a job to go to. 5:30 a.m alarms mean money and getting experience as a Hygienist
112. catching up with Kenny's co-workers at his friends wedding on Saturday.
|us at the wedding. cute, right?|
|oh, headlock time.|
113. getting 1/2 pound of Starbucks' Yukon blend ground for my Keurig machine
114. raising almost $200 for Kenny's trip to Haiti at our yard sale
115. a biking trip planned this weekend with a couple of friends from Church. Not 50km this time, just 30ish;)
|pic from our luvHaiti bike rally|
116. my blogger friends. You guys encourage and motivate me more than you know!
117. having Fridays off. Seriously, it rocks.
118. running 13km yesterday. It was hanging over my head for a few days and I feel relieved to have it done. Sweat Pink!
119. a sushi date!
120. 31 days until our house. That's like a month!! I.can't.wait.
Any multitudes for you this week?
Favorite kind of sushi?
Do you stop at yard sales?