101. my last week of vacation. I have to say it has been a pretty awesome work-free summer. That obviously means no money, but it was a nice and relaxing summer with awesome weather to go along with it.
102. a family outing (Kenny's family) to an amusement park in our province. It is no Six Flags, but it's fun with a bunch of people your age and to watch your little nephews have a blast.
|we managed to get the bumper boats to ourselves, we're just missing Katie.|
103. getting skinny Mavi jeans on sale...time to get some fall boots.
104. a clean Keurig machine. it required lots of vinegar, but it's squeaky clean now.
105. running a fun 10K race yesterday through my favorite neighborhood (recap to come tomorrow)
106. finally selling a
107. spending my Shoppers Optimum points. I got $100 worth of free make-up/cosmetics
108. getting a tabbouleh making lesson from Kenny's Lebanese co-worker. (his Mom's recipe) It's all in the parsley type and the chopping. Megan (runlikeagrl) - you would probably know!
109. 38 days until our house!!!
110. pumpkin frozen yogurt yogen fruz cone. I'm loving the pumpkin flavors already and it's only August ;)