I have my give-away post all set to go, except for adding a photo and then it's all good to go. It'll have to wait until Monday so I can figure out my photo thing, because what is a blog with no photos? So. Giveaway Monday!
Here's some random things for this Friday:
- The Tall Ships are here in Halifax for a few days. Know what this means? Fireworks for 4 nights straight!
- Kenny bought a little Ford Ranger truck. It's payment free, which makes me really happy
- For breakfast this morning I made Chocolate Covered Katie's chocolate dough oatmeal.
- We hit up a new local burger joint for lunch today. I had a real chicken breast burger with tzaziki, red pepper and feta cheese. SO good. My Instagram account has a pic of it;) Follow me? My username is: Idlehide
- I got my first cheque today for filling in; I am happy:)
- $3 soap @ Bath and Body Works!
- a coffee and walk with Mandi and Sprite today:)
- Did Blonde Ponytail's WOD. I always feel like a superstar after finishing it.all.five.times. 50 burpees in total is always fun, right?
- 69 days until our house. That is a little ways away, but I'm always up for a countdown
- Not Since Moses Run (run on the ocean floor) is this Sunday!
- Kenny and I are participating in a Bike Rally with our Church to raise money for a Hospital in Haiti.
Those are my random thoughts for the day. Hopefully Monday I'll be back with some photos!
Have a great weekend!
Any advice for me with the photo overload?
Random thoughts for today? You heard mine, so share yours!
Favorite Burger: Chicken or Beef?