Monday! I feel like I have had so much fun in these past two weekends and both of them required physical activities! You gotta love win-win's!
This week I'll get to 80 multitudes. Feel free to follow along on your own blog or in the comments. Basically it's just something cheerful to do in place of the Monday's.
71. biking 50km (31 miles) on Saturday with our Church
72. having my nephew in the city; he's a busy guy so I won't see much of him. I hope he knows Kenny and I are stealing him for some lunch and ice cream dates. Look out, Adam!
73. finally running the Not-Since-Moses-Run last weekend. Did ya see my recap?
74. ice-cream date with Kenny. PB ice cream with crushed oreo cookies makes a mean ice cream blend.
75. making low-carb fish cakes made with cauliflower puree. I'll post the recipe...
76. having this sunny weather. July has only seen ~2 rainy days, which makes for a great month off;)
77. still thankful for getting a full time job. In fact, as you are reading this I am most likely on my way there! First day jitters...
78. thoughtful text from my Dad. I miss him and Mom!
79. meeting new people this weekend. A big Church makes it hard to meet people sometimes!
|signing up for the bike rally|
80. 59 days left until we get the keys to our house. Sorry for a countdown every week, but we're stoked.
P.S. Last day to enter my SweatyBands giveaway! Enter here!
What are your multitudes this week?
Are you a biker? I found the last half of the rally was a little tough, but it was fun.