The lovely Megan, from Runlikeagrl nominated me for a One lovely blog award! I was so surprised to be nominated, but so happy!
Megan left me a really sweet comment saying how she liked me blog and that she nominated me for an award. Megan's blog is on my daily-reads list of blogs and I always look forward to her posts.
I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with my far away family without putting my entire life on facebook. My family still reads it, but I also have gained virtual friends through blogging and it is a really fun part of my life. These bloggers encourage me through their posts and somedays they're the only thing that motivates me to get off my butt and go for a run or go to the gym. Sometimes you need that! I look forward to post updates on Bloglovin' to hear about my blogger friends latest adventures:)
The rules for this award go like this:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
7 Facts about me:
- I called my blog Idlehide because my brother in law Gord called me that growing up. I wanted something kind of personal. It's kind of funny because all the other health-fitness blogs I follow resemble something active, but the title of mine indicates something idle or stationary. It's just a nickname:)
- I worked at Starbucks for 3 years. Custom drink coming up...
- I worked as an au-pair in Manhasset, NY (Long Island) in 2004-2005
|the triplets and I last summer|
- rodents are my biggest fear. I have nightmares sometimes about them. true story. they're sooo gross.
- during high school I owned a lawn mowing business. It didn't have a name or anything, but I gave out receipts.
- up until this year I was petrified of needles. Then I had to inject people/get injected and my fear kind of subsided
- I used to be allergic to eggs up until about 3 years ago!
So, back to the daily-read blogs. I enjoy so many blogs, but there are some that I read faithfully and there is a reason. Your blog encourages me, make me feel like a part of your life and interests me enough to keep comin' back! I'm nominating just a few of my favorites, but there are so many other blogs that I love.